CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Isaiah 14:21 NLT‬‬
Kill this man’s children! Let them die because of their father’s sins! They must not rise and conquer the earth, filling the world with their cities.”

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

3. Not Learning From The Past Experiences/Mistake: ‭‭Finally on this subject. I found out that so many things we call generational curses/problems/sicknesses are as a result what our fathers/ancestors did. A story was told about a young woman who's husband died. The community said that she will be buried alive with her husband to accompany him in his sojourn.

She pleaded with them not to that but they insisted. When they bundled her into the grave and was covering it, she placed a curse on the Land, that no woman will exceed her age. From that moment no younger lady exceeded her age.

Crossing Spiritual Boundary most times doesn't appear so big, but what happens afterwards will be very very disastrous. When those ancestors were doing that, they never knew what they were bargaining. Now their children are the ones suffering it, not withstanding how long such event took place.

Conclusion:
Any generation that never put the next generations into consideration in what they're doing is not wise. Same with any boy or girl.

Song:

If my heart could tell a story
If my life would sing a song
If I have a testimony
If I have anything at all


No one ever cared for me like Jesus
His faithful hand has held me all this way
And when I'm old and grey
And all my days are numbered on the earth
Let it be known in you alone
My joy was found
Oh my joy, my joy


Prayer:
Father help us to always do the right thing in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments