CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Daniel‬ ‭5:22‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“You are his successor, O Belshazzar, and you knew all this, yet you have not humbled yourself.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


3. Not Learning From The Past Experiences/Mistake: ‭‭Uncle Moses was a great Servant, who served God with all his might and heart, but was denied access to the Promised Land because he displayed anger due to pressure from the children of Israel. After he died, God had to encourage his successor, Joshua, so that he won't faulter.


God said to him “Moses my servant is dead. Therefore, the time has come for you to lead these people, the Israelites, across the Jordan River into the land I am giving them. No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses.


I will not fail you or abandon you. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. Joshua‬ ‭1:2‬,5,7 ‭NLT‬‬


Conclusion:

If God had not encouraged him, maybe what stopped Moses would have stopped too. That's why God have to speak to him first before pressure from Israelites will cost him God's desire for him.


Song: 

No guilt in life, no fear in death

This is the power of Christ in me

From life's first cry to final breath

Jesus commands my destiny

No power of hell, no scheme of man

Can ever pluck me from His hand

Till He returns or calls me home

Here in the power of Christ I'll stand


Prayer:

Father help us to learn and take corrections from the mistakes of the past in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments