CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.


Here's My Take:


CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: it's the act of talking against Spiritual/Hallowed things. When one refused to mind his/her business about Spiritual things. I will continue to say this, always be careful when you think you're vocal.


Vocality isn't stupidity. Vocality is a gift from God, purposely for evangelism and for defending the oppressed. It's not to be used wrongly, by attacking God's sons and daughters, talking against the things and dimensions of God. Irrespective of how you think things should be done, in God's house, being self-controlled is wisdom. 


So as someone who's vocal, you have to tread with caution, to avoid using your gift to kill yourself. If there's any need to talk, there's a way to address it and it won't look offensive. When Moses spoke to God about not killing the Israelites, he used his words properly. And first time in the reality of God to listen to his creation and turn back.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

No word or phrase is insulting, it's all about the way they're placed(the tone, sound). A child can playfully with a sweet smile and tell his father "get out" without his father considering it. But outside that, his father will scold him.


Song: 

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders

Let me walk upon the waters

Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander

And my faith will be made stronger

In the presence of my Saviour


I will call upon Your Name

Keep my eyes above the waves

My soul will rest in Your embrace

I am Yours and You are mine


Prayer:

Father may we not be destroyed ignorantly by our gifts in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments