CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.



Here's My Take:


Intro:

Let's look at the last word in our Topic, Crossing Spiritual Boundary. Remember we started by explaining what a Boundary is, then we talked about Spiritual. And finally we'll looking at the word, Crossing. After this, we'll then proceed with the topic properly.


CROSSING: according to our context crossing could be trespassing, abusing, false accusations, false reports, disrespecting. It could be deliberate actions, decisions and reactions. A show/display of arrogance, pride and intentionality.


It could envy, jealousy and hatred instigated. Crossing is mostly a deliberate decision, not a mistake; when one has made up his/her mind to do what pleases him/her. It's a calculated move made to make something happen. No one is forced to cross anything unless s/he is ignorant of that. 


Conclusion:

It's important to know why you're crossing(taking decisions) anything in life, so that you won't blame anyone but yourself, when the consequences will come.


Song: 

My faith has found a resting place

Not in device nor creed

I trust the Ever-living One

His wounds for me shall plead


Enough for me that Jesus saves

This ends my fear and doubt

A sinful soul I come to Him

He'll never cast me out


I need no other argument

I need no other plea

It is enough that Jesus died

And that He died for me


Prayer:

Father give us more insight and understanding of the deep things of the Spirit in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments