TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭1:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

If you will only obey me, you will have plenty to eat.


Here's My Take:


Things That Will Facilitate/Fasttrack One's Time Of Rising. The last but not the least is..


3. Willingness:  There's no one, absolutely no one that wants to Rise that will not be Willing. It takes someone who's willing to be obedient and, one who's willing and obedient to be submissive. Willingness will make one do every good thing to Rise.


Two people could be working under someone, but one who's willing to Rise will do things diligently, obeying all protocols and regulations. He won't be slothful, rather fervent in all things.


4. Honest(Sincere, Truthful, etc): Finally, you must be Honest. Dishonesty has ripped many the opportunity to Rise. In this dispensation, the RISE of an Honest man seems very tough, but the truth remains that no matter what happens, he'll surely RISE. Secretly, he'll be trusted, regarded, respected and valued. So many means can give you opportunities, but Honesty will make you keep them. 

 

Conclusion:

There's a lot of things to write, but we'll stop with this four. Just know that you can be honest, even when the whole system, and the people you respect so much refused to be honest. Being Honest is a sacrifice, and it's reward is eternal


Song:

In Christ alone my hope is found,

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

What heights of love, what depths of peace,

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!

My Comforter, my All in All,

Here in the love of Christ I stand.


No guilt in life, no fear in death,

This is the power of Christ in me;

From life’s first cry to final breath,

Jesus commands my destiny.

No power of hell, no scheme of man,

Can ever pluck me from His hand:

Till He returns or calls me home,

Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.


Prayer:

Lord in Your Mercy help us to come to our Rising in Jesus Christ name. Amen.




SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY Loading...



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments