TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

2. When Temptation comes:

Men That Overcame Temptation:

4. JESUS: Areas Jesus was Tempted
iii). Journey To The Cross: another area Jesus was Tempted was His journey to the cross. It was one of the toughest moments in His life as a man. Leaving His throne and humbling Himself was not as tough as journeying to the cross.

We know the story very well, all that transpired during that period. How devil entered into so many people to stop Him; including Peter. Yet He never gave up.

The anxiety of the cross came to stop Him, and He cried to the Godhead for strength to the point the sweat that came out from His skin was as thick as blood. Yet He never surrendered. The wooden Cross and the consequences of the Cross was so heavy on Him, yet He carried them to the finish line.

Conclusion:
It could be possible that what is happening to you now is your cross, and you're already tired and want to give up on life; learn from Christ, who had taught us not to give. Just know that it's not over, until it's over.

Song:

There will be mountains
That I will have to climb
And there will be battles
That I will have to fight
But victory or defeat
It's up to me to decide
But how can I expect to win
If I never try


I just can't give up now

I've come too far from where
I started from
Nobody told me
The road would be easy
And I don't believe He's brought me this far
To leave me


Prayer:
Lord may we not be consumed by the cross in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments