TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.




Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


2. When Temptation comes: 


Men That Overcame Temptation:

2. Moses: Moses as we know was the meekest man during his time, as testified by All knowing God(Numbers 12:3). Devil knew that Moses had this rare quality, and also he was a Star in his time. According to Exodus 33:11, he spoke with God face to face.


That alone made satan not to hold his peace. satan asked his demons, how can a man be the meekest man in this our world that is filled with distressing and troublesome people? How can such a man bear this record before God in this world filled with wicked beings, and all of you kept quiet. No, this can't happen!


After the discussion with his demons, he, satan decided to carry out the temptations on Moses personally. And Uncle Moses was tempted. This is how our matter are being discussed by satan and his demons, just to prove a point. But by God's Grace, they won't succeed. Amen.


Conclusion:

When temptation comes your way, don't assume that God hates you. Not at all! It shows that God is proud of you, but satan wants to prove him wrong. So don't give up.


Song: 

I can only imagine

What it will be like

When I walk by Your side

I can only imagine

What my eyes would see

When Your face is before me

I can only imagine

Yeah


Surrounded by Your glory

What will my heart feel?

Will I dance for You Jesus

Or in awe of You be still?

Will I stand in Your presence

Or to my knees, will I fall?

Will I sing hallelujah?

Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine

I can only imagine


Prayer:

Father may we not be controlled by the season's delusion in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments