TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

2. When Temptation comes:

Men That Overcame Temptation:
3. Job:

Areas Job was tempted:
ii). His beliefs: Upon all satan did to Job, yet he still held on to his beliefs. How many of us today will see shege(tough times) in our lives, yet still hold to our beliefs? I remember having an atheist friend from Spain, I tried letting her know that God exist. She refused to accept that, I kept reminding her about God, angrily she told me to respect her religion for her.

I told her I have nothing against her religion, but not on the fact that God exist. At a point she told me, if God exist why are people suffering, why do people die, why doesn't she have a job, why? why? why? She got angry and stopped talking me.

This is not just her theory, this is what most of them say. The truth is, a large percentage of atheist today had a Christian background. They're those satan talked out of their beliefs. But Job refused to be talked out. Even from Job wife's statement, you'll notice she had become confused.

Conclusion:
The world today is divided by beliefs. It's either you're here or there. And when you're not strong in your beliefs as a Christian, you'll be easily deceived.

Song:

Your love is so wonderful
Your love is so wonderful
So high I can't get over it
So low I can't get under it
So wide I can't get around it
Jesus, You give me wonderful love


It never fails, it never runs out on me
That's the kind of love that has found
It never leaves, it never gives up on me
That's the kind of grace that has found me


Prayer:
Father widen our knowledge and confidence in Your word, so that we won't be misled in You in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments