TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


2. When Temptation comes: 


Men That Overcame Temptation:

1. Abraham: finally on Abraham; the four major areas he was tempted was on Relocation, Land sharing, Waiting on God for a child and Sacrificing of Isaac. God fulfilled His promises of blessings upon him, though he failed one. That one was not so significant to stop God's blessings.


And in all of that God called him righteous. Lessons learnt from this shows that, it's in the hand of God to call anyone righteous. It's in the hand of God to decide ones Time of Rising. It's in the hands of God to allow the Temptations that will elevate us to come our way, and when they'll come.


It's in our hands to yield to that moment, while trusting God for help. It's our duty to learn from the mistakes and rights of the past Heroes, and take right precautions. It's in our hands not to do things that will bring problem to our unborn generations. And finally it's in our hands to obey the voice of God.


Conclusion:

Remember that this is season of Christmas and so many things go along with it. It's a time so many people will be tempted. Many will betray God just to make money this season. Hope you won't be a part to that?!


Song: 

I can only imagine

What it will be like

When I walk by Your side

I can only imagine

What my eyes would see

When Your face is before me

I can only imagine

Yeah


Surrounded by Your glory

What will my heart feel?

Will I dance for You Jesus

Or in awe of You be still?

Will I stand in Your presence

Or to my knees, will I fall?

Will I sing hallelujah?

Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine

I can only imagine


Prayer:

Father may we not be controlled by the season's delusion in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments