TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭Genesis‬ ‭39:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
She kept putting pressure on Joseph day after day, but he refused to sleep with her, and he kept out of her way as much as possible.


Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem:

MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:

Still from Joseph's matter.. Potiphar's wife used all her techniques to woo Joseph, but it didn't work out. You know stories like this usually sound simple but if Joseph will tell us how far he went with her pressure you'll marvel.

I could imagine what Joseph went through in her hands. Just imagine living in the same house with someone who's sexually interested in you, especially when she knows that you have no other place to run to. That was why she intensified her pressures on him. Now, what if am in Joseph's shoes, won't I give excuses why I fell into sexual sin?

Won't I justify myself that the pressure was too much, and I had no place and no one to run to?! So what was/is your excuse for swimming in sexual immorality? Your husband/parents is/are late and you have no one to help you? Or you were raped at tender age? What could be your reason/s?

To be continued...

Conclusion:
Show me that person that has reason for living in sexual sin, then I'll show you Joseph that had reasons, but refused to fall for it.

Song:

Though days are long, are filled with care,
‘Though burdens seem so hard to bear;
No matter what my lot may be,
I’ll live for Him, who died for me.


Chorus:
I’ll live for Jesus day after day,
Ill live for Jesus, let come what may;
The Holy Spirit I will obey,
And live for Jesus, day after day.


Prayer:
Father give me the power not to be ruled by sexual sins in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments