TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭Job‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭TLV‬‬
Then his wife said to him, “Are you still holding firmly to your integrity? Curse God and die!”


Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem:

MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:

Another man that never allowed the voice of "the woman" to destroy him was Job. Job was one of the greatest God's General in the time of old. His steadfastness, obedience and Love for God has no comparison till date. If not that Father Abraham was referred to as the Father of Faith, I would have given Job the credit.

Yes no man was/is perfect, but Job was close to that. When he said "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look with lust at a young woman", I asked myself could this be possible? Normally, looking at some beautiful damsels the thought will flash in your mind, and you wave it out, and ask for mercy!

But Job said not him! Seeing that kind of a man with recorded integrity before God, Satan and men, the wife wanted to convince him to curse God and die?! I don't know how possible she thought that could be. The man Job doesn't just confess and believe in God, he shows it.

Conclusion:
For me, after Christ, Job should be the best role model every believer should have. Because every encouragement any Believer should have is found on him.

Song:

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down, no
I put my faith in Jesus

Prayer:
Father may nothing shift us from our trust in You in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments