TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


2. When Temptation comes: 


Men That Overcame Temptation:

1. Abraham: 

The Four Major Areas Abraham Was Tempted.


i). Relocation: I realized that Comfort zone isn't necessarily a rich, wealthy atmosphere, but where one feels relaxed, happy, maybe surrounded with friends and loved ones. Whether satisfied or not, s/he will feel too unperturbed to leave there. In my own understanding, Abram was not far from the above.


So it was indeed a temptation. Even though he was not as wealthy as he was, when he became Abraham. And God called him to come out and start from the scratch, with a promise of blessings. Today all of us are clamouring for that blessings, but forget that some blessings require rugged prices. Nothing is wrong with doing that, anyway. 


But how many of us will be able to obey, leaving our comfort zone to an unknown place, to start all over again? I have heard cases of some Servants of God who we're transferred to a particular location, once it's time to retransfer them, they refused to go. Why, because they see it as denying them pleasures. Am not judging anybody, just stating something related.


Conclusion:

The temptation of relocation has affected most people today, hindering them from becoming a better version of themselves in this kingdom, especially when that current location looks greeny.


Song: 

I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back

Because I want to see my Jesus someday.


Good bye world I stay no longer with you

Good bye pleasures of sin I stay no longer with you

I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life

I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life.


Prayer:

Father help us to remain focus on your interest in our lives in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments