TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


2. When Temptation comes: 


Men That Overcame Temptation:

1. Abraham: Father Abraham was a man so Loved by God. God called him His friend yet God allowed him to be tempted in so many ways. This shows that everyone is entitled to having temptations in his/her life. Here we'll dwell on the four major areas Abraham was tempted.


i). Relocation: the first temptation of Abraham was the temptation of leaving his father's house. God told Abraham(Abram), get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: Genesis‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬. You know whenever we hear this story on a message, it sounds so simple, as if Abraham was very poor and wretched.


At that moment, Abraham was asked to leave his comfort zone, to go to a destination he has never been before. Imagine God telling you to leave that house you built that you're living now to go for a mission in an unknown place, to start all over again, with a promise that you'll be blessed. Will you do it? But that was likely the case of Abraham. 


To be continued


Conclusion:

You and I may not be tempted just like Abraham, but ifukwara temptation, that we must have. But how it will come is what I can not tell


Song: 

This is my desire

To honor You

Lord, with all my heart

I worship You

All I have within me

I give You praise

All that I adore

Is in You


Lord, I give You my heart

I give You my soul

I live for you alone

And every breath that I take

Every moment I'm awake

Lord, have Your way in me


Prayer:

Father through Your, Spirit empower us with the Grace to overcome temptations, in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments