TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget


Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 30:5b

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning".



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 

Finally on this subject: it has been proven over time that when challenges come in one's life, it's a prove that something bigger is on the way. That's why it's advisable for one not to give up amidst any circumstance.


It's obvious that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, but impatience and desperation won't allow us to reach the tunnel end, to be able to see the light; because we want to see the light inside the tunnel. 


When there are problems around us, is a sign that we're alive, a sign that we have destiny/destination. It's a sign that we need a build up in our hearts, minds and even in our soul. By getting enough capacity, we won't be overwhelmed by those problems, rather we become better versions of ourselves.


Conclusion:

One of the Scriptures that have encouraged me so much amidst problems is Psalm 30:5b "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning". It made me to understand that after problems comes Rising.


Song: 

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you


Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When I think that it's ending

My heart will depend on the truth, yes


I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow You

Yeah yeah yeah oh

Yeah yeah yeah


Prayer:

Holy Spirit help us not to be overwhelmed by problems in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments