TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭6:20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

When David returned home to bless his own family, Michal, the daughter of Saul, came out to meet him. She said in disgust, “How distinguished the king of Israel looked today, shamelessly exposing himself to the servant girls like any vulgar person might do!”






Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:


Finally on David's matter..one of the women that would have ruined the relationship between David and God was Michal, but thank God David didn't give in. Making a background study on her, you'll find out that she had the arrogance of her father, Saul. That's why she carried herself up with such audacity to speak to the King in that manner.


Studying this duo and how their marriage came to be, the Spirit of God made me to understand the importance of not insisting on marrying from a family that never want you. Once it's obvious that they don't want you, go! Find another person!


Nobody's life is tied on anybody. There are some people their destiny/life ended because they ended up with people that their family said no to. Don't let anybody end your purpose on earth because you insisted it must be him/her! May God direct us.


Conclusion:

Whoever/whenever you want to marry, remember to marry for God, for the Kingdom and for Duty(purpose). Not for orishirishi


Song: 

I wouldn′t take one step without you 

I could never go on. 

I couldn't live one day without you′. 

I don't have the strength 

To make it on my own 


You are the love of my life 

You are the hope that I cling to 

You mean, more than this world to me 

I wouldn′t trade You for silver or gold 

I wouldn't trade You for riches untold′ You are, You are my everything


Prayer:

Holy Spirit give us Light in making choices and in taking decisions in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments