TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭6:20‬ ‭NLT‬‬
When David returned home to bless his own family, Michal, the daughter of Saul, came out to meet him. She said in disgust, “How distinguished the king of Israel looked today, shamelessly exposing himself to the servant girls like any vulgar person might do!”



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem:

MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:

Still on David's matter..I learnt something today after watching a clip on Facebook(if you need it let me know), we don't marry for love, we marry for God, for Kingdom and for Duty. But in the case of David and Michal, non of these came in. David's marriage with her was never for God, for the Kingdom, and wasn't for Duty.

She was more like a reward or a present. That's why she didn't understand what it means for the Ark of God to be returned. While others were happy and rejoicing just negodu her reaction, the Bible said "When David returned home to bless his own family, Michal, the daughter of Saul, came out to meet him. She said in disgust,

“How distinguished the king of Israel looked today, shamelessly exposing himself to the servant girls like any vulgar person might do!” Not a welcome kiss/hug but abusive nagging. Thank God David never let that get into him, rather he retorted to her immediate “I was dancing before the Lord, who chose me above your father and all his family...!" 

To be continued..

Conclusion:
Devil can make use of anyone, even our loved ones just to hinder us from fulfilling God's purpose. Let's be careful..

Song:

O Lord my God,
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all
The works Thy Hand hath made,
I see the stars,
I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy pow'r throughout
The universe displayed,


Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!
Then sings my soul,
My Savior God, to Thee,
How great Thou art!
How great Thou art!


Prayer:
Father may nothing stop me from displaying my gratitude in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments