TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭Genesis‬ ‭39:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

She kept putting pressure on Joseph day after day, but he refused to sleep with her, and he kept out of her way as much as possible.



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:


Finally on Joseph's matter..if Joseph could overcome Potiphar's wife's sexual harassments, you and I can. I remember years ago when I partly worked in one big organization in one of the major cities in Nigeria, the rate of immorality there was so high. It was rumoured then that before some of the ladies were employed, the Director had his fill on them.


But yet in that environment, I saw one Lady that stood out. She came for her one year NYSC, but she refused to give in like others(fellow NYSC members). She was later employed, but the rest were sent home. She was not the best, but she knew what she came for.


Now hear what the Bible said "‭‭The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure." 1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭


Conclusion:

If you allow Potiphar's wife's pressure to overcome you, then know that you're the one that chose to do so. For the Grace to flee has been given to everyone, the choice is now left for us to thread with caution.


Song: 

Oh, the worshipper in me

Who wants to be free

From the cares of life

That seem to weigh me down


Yes, the worshipper in me

Needs consistency

To lift my hands

To give you praise

When no one's around


Oh, the worshipper in me

Wants to break free

From the intellectual mentality

Like when I should be up

I'm seated in my seat

I should be lifting my hands

Giving you praise and glory


So I give more


Prayer:

Father help us accept the Grace to flee in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments