TIME OF RISING

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭Genesis‬ ‭39:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

She kept putting pressure on Joseph day after day, but he refused to sleep with her, and he kept out of her way as much as possible.



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:


Still on Joseph's matter..Joseph's case was a life lesson to most of us that are encountering sexual harassments every day, especially the ladies, it's important you learn from Joseph. The pressure from Potiphar's wife was much yet he didn't let her.


Don't say I won't understand, Joseph was a guy that's why he didn't succumb. I tell you, it's more difficult for a guy than it is for a girl. Yesterday I read about a young lady that left a job that pays her 750k. When she was asked, she said it's better jobless with peace of mind, than being payed 750k without peace of mind.


Some people were criticizing her saying why should she leave such an amount of money in this hard time. But I understood her reason, she had so many Potiphar's wives to contend with in that job place. Money isn't everything you know, so don't get the one that will sink you forever.


Conclusion:

As a young beautiful/handsome Christian Lady/guy, one of the people/things that will shake you to know how strong your Christianity is, are Potiphar's wife and Potiphar's wealth. Avoid them!


Song: 

Oh, the worshipper in me

Who wants to be free

From the cares of life

That seem to weigh me down


Yes, the worshipper in me

Needs consistency

To lift my hands

To give you praise

When no one's around


Oh, the worshipper in me

Wants to break free

From the intellectual mentality

Like when I should be up

I'm seated in my seat

I should be lifting my hands

Giving you praise and glory


So I give more


Prayer:

Father help us to escape satan's manipulation and destruction in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments