TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Numbers‬ ‭12:1‭-‬2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

[1] And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. [2] And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.





Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:


We told us yesterday that "so many young Preachers are suffocating in their various Churches. Because of the approaches of Some of the elders in their branches; they find it difficult subjecting themselves under their leadership. Simply because they're young." 


I have been around so many of them, and they complain bitterly how they're been treated. I recall one that always shade tears when such memory occurs; the elders decides how the Church should be run. After Pastor's thanksgiving, they'll gather to share whatever that was realized. 


This is a Church that usually pay tithes, they stopped bringing theirs, and manipulated others to join them. Every now and then they kept writing reports against him, so that he'll be removed. Because he refused to succumb to their manipulation.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Younger Preachers like Moses doesn't find it funny under their elders. If you're one of those elders troubling these Young Preachers, remember what happened Miriam. You're inexcusable!


Song: 

You are the reason I live

You're the one for me

You're the one for me

You are the reason I live

You're the one for me

You're the one for me


Why should I fear when I have You

Surrounded by your love

Your everlasting love

Why should I care what people say

'Cause they don't know

What you mean to me


Prayer:

Father beautify us in this month of November in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments