Good Morning Sweet Holy Spirit:

Good Morning Sweet Holy Spirit.



Thank You so much for this Beautiful day. Thank you for the month of November; thank You for bringing us into it, for it's indeed an honour to witness it.


You November shall be the best of all the months I(we) have seen in my(our) lives and in the year 2023. Your blessings shall never elude m(us). I(We) receive my(our) eleventh hour miracles and blessings, favour, connection, opportunities, goodness, prosperity, good news. Amen


In this month November, I(we) shall enter into my(our) place of Honour, dignity and impactation. I(We) shall count my(our) blessings and Favour, and not loses. Everyday/Everywhere open Heavens, celebrations, jubilations, congratulations shall be all I(we'll) receive this month. Amen


November you shall lift my(our) horns high, my(our) voice shall be heard, my(our) lights shall be brighter, my(our) face will show and my(our) shoe shine. Oh November in you I(we) shall never be forgotten, I(we) shall be satisfied all the days in you; starting from today. I(We) ask all these in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments