TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Psalm 30:5 KJV

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.



Here's My Take:


Intro..

In-between Time doesn't last so long, if only we'll be very patient enough to wait. Just that the devil will magnify it in our minds using desperation, trends and some people's social media lifestyles. When those pictures and thoughts jam together, they'll mount pressure on us, causing us to want to quit.


So many years ago, when I was small, robbers were disturbing us at nights, and it was a very large school compound. So we decided to keep night watch. Then during that period, I observed that before morning break a darker night will come first. So as that darker night is clearing, the day will set in.


The first night I saw it I didn't understand what was happening, so my Father told me that it's about to break, and I learnt it. In-between Time comes like this ugly darker moment that will come in before the Beautiful day sets in. If I wasn't told then, I would have thought that morning will never come, because it has become more darker than it were.


Conclusion:

One good thing to know about this ugly darker moment is that it doesn't last long. Same way In-between Time/s doesn't last long. But the problem is how many will be willing to wait for it to come to pass?! 


Song: 

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?

And who told the ocean, you can only come this far?

And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?

Whose words alone can catch a falling star?


Well, I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation tesifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives, yeah


Prayer:

Dear Father, help me to be patient enough to overcome this period for my TIME OF RISING to be perfected in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments