TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Numbers‬ ‭12:1‭-‬2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

[1] And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. [2] And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.





Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:

First person in our list was Moses and that woman was his only and elder sister Miriam. It was not like she was commanded/controlled Moses, she criticized him for making a certain decision that was personal to himself alone.


Now my question is, what has Moses marrying a Cushite woman has to do with her statement in Numbers 12:2 "Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn't the Lord spoken through us too?" If you want to know what someone has in mind against you, quarrel with him/her, then you'll get the full gist.


Let's bring it down to us. Just imagine your elder sister and brother being your employee, and serving under you. You may not be hard on them when they did something bad, yet they'll always take it that you're insulting them. Simply because they're working for/under you. That was what lead to Mariam and Aaron's statement


Conclusion:

One of the times to be careful in life as a Christian is when your Spiritual Father is very much younger than you; you may always pick offense at his command.


Song: 

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

See I’ve seen the wonders of your grace

I’m so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

see how far you’ve brought

Eze ebube

I’m so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know it’s your grace

All my days I will sing your praise


Prayer:

Father help us to respect and honour the Grace upon the heads of your Servants in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam/

Post a Comment

0 Comments