TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Genesis 2:15‭-‬16 KJV

And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. And the LORD God commanded the man..





Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: there are many characters in the Bible that allowed the voice of a woman to surpass the voice of God in their lives. But before we continue with that, let's look at this "many Ministers would have succeeded in ministry if they had remained where God had positioned them.


They choose to move ahead of God. Because of what their eyes could see they abandon their position. At the end they start all over again. While some died. There are those their blessings are attached to a particular location, and without them being in that location, they'll suffer all through their days.


That location may be dry, stay there! God knows why he told you to stay there, he'll surely make you smile. The part of Land Abraham took was not as lush as that of Lot, but the later story was different. Hearkening to the voice of God will usher you into unending satisfaction that money can't buy. Though it may tarry, but it will be mind blowing when the time comes.


Conclusion:

What makes a man is what he's carrying inside of him, not his location. Stop running around!


Song: 

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

See I’ve seen the wonders of your grace

I’m so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

see how far you’ve brought

Eze ebube

I’m so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know it’s your grace

All my days I will sing your praise


Prayer:

Father help to listen and obey your voice in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments