TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Isaiah 6:8 NIV

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: Any person/s that will provide solutions to these problems will surely see his/her RISE. All the Bible characters we always refer to all provided solution/solved a Problem, hence their fame. If not, nobody would have known them.


Reason why some of us may not mention all the names of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus offhand without looking at the Bible is because most of them never created a recorded problem or provided a recorded solution warranting their names to be silent/few in the entire New Testament Books.


But those that created a problem(Judas Iscariot, Thomas, ) and those that provided solution(Peter, James, John, etc) can never be forgotten forever. Once you're asked to mention the Twelve Apostles, their names will jump out first in your memory. This is what makes a person see his/her RISING.


Conclusion:

Don't forget this "creating problems can make you popular, but won't give you RISING, but providing solution will not just make you popular, it will bring you to your RISING".


Song: 

Hide me now

Under your wings

Cover me

Within your mighty hand


When then oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with you under the storm

Father you are king over the flood

I will be still and know you are God


Prayer:

Dear Father make a problem solver in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments