TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Isaiah 6:8 NIV

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”



Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: in life no one rises without something warranting that.  Problems are good platforms that'll lead to someone's Rise. The problems we're talking about are not fighting and quarrelling; it's not witchcraft, stealing and covetousness. These problems are different.


They're human needs that needs ideas, it could be spiritual or physical. They're challenges that need attention and solution; those things that need immediate attention. When these problems and more are around us, then it's TIME. 


Any person/s that will provide solutions to these problems will surely see his/her RISE. All the Bible characters we always refer to all provided solution/solved a Problem, hence their fame. If not nobody would have known them.


Conclusion:

Problems tells us is TIME, while the solutions to those problems gives the RISE.


Song: 

There's a peace I've come to know

Though my heart and flesh may fail

There's an anchor for my soul

I can say "It is well"


Jesus has overcome

And the grave is overwhelmed

The victory is won

He is risen from the dead


And I will rise when He calls my name

No more sorrow, no more pain

I will rise on eagles' wings

Before my God fall on my knees

And rise

I will rise


Prayer:

Dear Father give us what it takes to provide Solutions to problems around us in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments