SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:9 NLT
And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of conspiring to test the Spirit of the Lord like this? The young men who buried your husband are just outside the door, and they will carry you out, too.”

Here's My Take:

WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?
2. OFFICE: irrespective of the hundreds of surveillance cameras in most public places, yet it won't stop manipulators from doing their work. Reason is because it has become part of them, and also because they're SAPPHIRAS behind the scene throwing their supports.

I believe so much that evil/bad people can stop doing evil if only SAPPHIRAS(supporters of evil) will be taking out of the picture. Because they're their energy, their morale, so when they're out, they won't have the boldness to do the wrong thing.

Sometimes I have asked are you sure it's not karma that is affecting some companies...reason why no matter how they try to protect their property, people will still steal from them? Maybe that was what they did to others when they were employees, who knows?!

Conclusion:
Hard work pays, but ensure you do it with clean hands/heart, because whatever you do to others today, will surely come back to you tomorrow.

You're Loved

Song:

Lord if I
Find favor in Your sight
Lord please
Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting
To be where You are
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far


For Your glory
I will do anything
Just to see You
To behold You as my King


Prayer:
Father may I not be the cause of my problem in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments