SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT
But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.

Here's My Take:

WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?
1. Family: Finally on family... It is important we know that behind every successful man is "a good" woman, also behind every good successful woman is an encouraging man.

But behind every Ananias there's a SAPPHIRA. Behind every wicked family there's a SAPPHIRA. The question is, why is it that when you see someone that is doing one evil or the other, you'll get someone that is backing him/her up?

Because there's no wicked person in any family without a friend(partner in crime), whose work is nothing but to throw in his or her support. Playing a huge part in that wickedness. Sometimes they go unnoticed.

Conclusion:
Be careful who/what you side for in your family; don't just side for him/her because what you've benefited from that person, to avoid being a SAPPHIRA unconsciously.
Mind who stays(walk, carry, nurture, nanny, befriend, etc) your children. They have the capacity to destroy them.

Song:

We wait on you
Everybody's moving
Everyone is going somewhere
With everything they're trying
Just to make it
To a place where I am not there


But when the noise is over
A still small voice you will hear
I hope that you believe me
When I tell ya
That I'll handle all of your cares
Just wait on me


Be still and know, that I am God
Be still and know, that I am God
Just trust and know, that I am God
And I'm in control, I am still God


Prayer:
Father make me good, and then supportive in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments