SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:9 NLT

And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of conspiring to test the Spirit of the Lord like this? The young men who buried your husband are just outside the door, and they will carry you out, too.”



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

3. IN BUSINESS: this is another point where you'll get SAPPHIRAS, or should I say where you'll get them much. Their numbers are uncountable, ranging from small scale, medium and large scale business. Especially now things are hard, which everyone is affected.


Before we continue, I want to tell you that "the evil that men do lives with them and after them!" If you'll hear the kinda evil people do in the name doing business, both locally and internationally you'll be shocked.


Just go ike when you visit most local markets, you'll observe that most of them have clicks(birds of same feather). Their aim is to do naughty things together. If you find out, they'll gather around you to confuse you; either for the culprit to runaway and hide, or they put heads together and lie on his/her behalf.


Conclusion:

Wickedness doesn't last forever! No matter who's involved..


Song: 

You unravel me

With a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance

From my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayer:

Father deliver us from all evil in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments