SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:1‭-‬2 NLT

But there was a certain man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, claiming it was the full amount. With his wife’s consent, he kept the rest.



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS?

1. Family: Many have loved people into death, just like Sapphira did. Because of Love, they'll never have the courage to tell you how much you're wrong; how your decision, attitude, choice will affect your life negatively.


This has been seen mostly on mothers. Especially those mothers with only one(male) child. Their love mixed with fear of not losing that child will make them agree with almost everything that child want. They'll lack the courage to be telling the child no most times.


Or even try to stop him. So because of Love mixed with fear, they'll allow that Child to do everything he wants, whether he's old enough to handle it or not. In their hearts they(mothers) think that they're helping(loving) them, not knowing that they're loving them to death.


Conclusion:

Love and Support is sweet when they're channeled well. And any love that lacks discipline and correction is a dangerous Love, avoid it!


Song: 

More than my mouth can testify

More than my mind can comprehend

See I’ve seen the wonders of your grace

I’m so sure that this is not the end


Eze ebube

see how far you’ve brought

Eze ebube

I’m so glad you found me worthy

I can see

I can tell

And I know it’s your grace

All my days I will sing your praise


Prayer:

Father may the Love for someone not lead him/her to death in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments