SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:4 KJV

Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

4. CHURCH: 

Still from yesterday's Nugget about giving.. One thing I'd learnt in giving, especially in the Church, whether as Tithes, offerings, seeds, donations, etc, is wholeheartedness. Personally, I see giving as an obligation, something that I have to do, or even must do. As long as am alive, giving should be part of how I show my gratitude to God.


What if am not alive, will I have to be dragging whether to give my tithe to God or not?! What if God had witthold rain(riches) from reaching me, yet He didn't?! Apart from saying THANK YOU! There's no other way to appreciate Him than bringing our little to His house.


I have this to say, give it out because you're doing it unto the Lord, but do not, I repeat do not let anyone put pressure on you. If anyone mounts pressure on you to bring your offering, s/he has no respect for your offering. So don't let pressure make you do what you'll regret later.


Conclusion:

Give God what you know that when it's been given back to you, you won't complain. Therefore, do not give to please any man.


Song: 

In Christ alone, my hope is found

He is my light, my strength, my song

This Cornerstone, this solid ground

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love, what depths of peace

When fears are stilled, when strivings cease

My Comforter, my All in All

Here in the love of Christ I stand


Prayer:

Father Lord make me a cheerful giver in Jesus Christ name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments