SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:4 KJV

Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

3. IN BUSINESS:

Enough of Market Unions, let's look at other unions that are very popular in our Nations, and how selfish they all are. So we won't end this without pointing somethings out. E.g Labour Union, Doctor's union, University Unions, Petrol Unions, etc.


When you look at these Unions, you'll find out non of them, absolutely non is doing anything for the benefit of the common man. It's all about them and them alone I have not seen any union that'd worked for the betterment of public schools, hospitals, etc and ensure that they remain at their best, more than private ones.


I haven't seen any union ensuring that our roads are in good shape and no extortion by uniform and nonuniform men on the roads. What all these Academic, Medical Unions, etc, are after is increments in their salaries and allowances, not for common man. So if that's the only reason for unionism, then it's iberiberism.


Conclusion:

Even the human rights institutions(Unions) are no longer fighting for everyone, but who they want. That's why they're not taking serious.


Song: 

If my heart could tell a story

If my life would sing a song

If I have a testimony

If I have anything at all


No one ever cared for me like Jesus

His faithful hand has held me all this way

And when I'm old and grey

And all my days are numbered on the earth

Let it be known in you alone

My joy was found

Oh my joy, my joy


Prayer:

Father give us sympathetic heart and help us to serve the public better wherever we're in Jesus Christ name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments