SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:4 KJV
Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Here's My Take:

WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?
3. IN BUSINESS: There's this system business people use this days to steal from masses without the people being aware. I don't know whether this particular trick is everywhere, but they're many in locality. It's the act of "unionism"

Seriously, this act is the major reason why things are getting costly day by day. It's the major reason why people are suffering, things difficult to get, and making life unbearable. Maybe you didn't get my point. By tomorrow I'll cite more examples, but look at this one...



Imagine having union of people that sell okra, union of people that sell crayfish, union of people that sell ice fish! The worst is that these little little unions do their things separately, they increase their goods at will, they'll agree on a certain amount and quantity, and nobody should sell below that amount. Then if you don't, you'll be penalized.

To be continued..

Conclusion:
What do you think should be done, and how can the government help to reduce its widespread? Please I need your response.

Song:

I've had many tears and sorrow
I've had questions for tomorrow
There've been times I didn't know right from wrong
But in every situation
God gave me blessed consolation
That my trials come to only make me strong


I've been a lot of places
And I've seen millions of of faces
But there were times that I felt so all alone
But in my lonely hour
Yet those precious lonely hours
Jesus lets me know that I was His own
That's the reason I say that


Through it all
Through it all
Oh, I've learned to trust in Jesus
I've learned to trust in God
Let me tell ya that
Through it all
Oh, through it all
I've learned to depend upon His word


Prayer:
Father help us to embrace the Spirit of honest living in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments