SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:9 NLT
And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of conspiring to test the Spirit of the Lord like this? The young men who buried your husband are just outside the door, and they will carry you out, too.”

Here's My Take:

WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?
3. IN BUSINESS: Still from yesterday's Nugget..
My people will always say "ihe aghutara na eze adighi eju afo" meaning "if you eat everything you picked out from your teeth, you can never be satisfied." If you like eat it for a whole year, you won't get full.

One day I went to buy fuel from the fuel station, a truck driver that came before me asked the fuel attendant(girl) to put N3000 fuel for him. Instead of her to start all over to give him what he asked, she continued from where the previous customer own stopped(from 1000), thinking that the man won't notice.

The man raised alarm, she denied it totally. We saw what happened but we kept calm because the man forgave her. In my mind I wasn't satisfied. I was like why do this girl(innocently looking) want to terminate her job, just because of pie nut; something that's nothing?! But I heard that that's what many of them do. Very bad!

Conclusion:
I'll say this again "No matter how much evil will pay you, it can not be compared with what Goodness will give you." Many have been given scholarship for doing good..

Song:

My heart is longing just to hear from You
My soul is waiting to know someone who
Can take us higher help us make it through
So will You please come and set us free


Holy Spirit, come and fill this place
Bring us healing with Your warm embrace
Show Your power, make Your presence known
Holy Spirit, come fill this place


Prayer:
Father help us to embrace the Spirit of honest living in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 


Post a Comment

0 Comments