Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


6. Hatred: one ugly thing I know about hatred is, it's the enemy of progress. Where there's Hatred, progress becomes so difficult; there won't be alignment, there won't be cooperation, there will be so much misunderstanding and disagreement.


Hatred delays activity and productivity. Any organization or nation where there's so much hatred amongst the individuals that make up the organization or nation, that organization or nation can never be productive. Everything will be slowed down.


This is why my country Nigeria is one of the headquarters of poverty today, because of so much hatred amongst the indigenes. They hardly agree. Anything that will favour the nation but not one set of individuals will not be accepted. Everything is all about me, and few us, but not all of us.


Conclusion:

Natural Affection draws us to one another. But hatred will always tear us apart.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until You come and sit awhile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:

Lord teach my heart to Love, and not hate. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments