Natural Affection:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3
In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be

5. Investment: Where there's Natural Affection living together, will never be an issue. People will feel free to associate, do business together, build and have family in same place.

But where there's no Natural Affection, people can only do business in that place, but won't invest. They'll come to make profit, but channel their investments to their locality. This has been the case of most foreign investors. I see them as people that has no empathy.

I see their actions as witchcraft. Feeding fat from the resources of the locals, yet refused to feel at home. Where there's Natural Affection everywhere becomes a home; no more feeling like a stranger. And everyone's thinking becomes one.

Conclusion:
Where there's Natural Affection selfishness doesn't survive. Because the heart of the people will always be one; and not one sided.

Song:

If I stand or I should fall
You know me well, You see it all
My darkest nights, my deepest fears
I cry to You and You will hear


Boundless love, Come carry me
To the place where I at last I'm free
Where I belong and You will be
Where all of You is all of me
Boundless love, Come carry me


Prayer:
Father teach us how to Love and Cherish each other.. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments