Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


5. Racism/Tribalism:

Three major root causes of tribal/racial conflicts; they are


3. FEAR: just as I was listing yesterday some of what fear could do to people making them engage in racial/tribal conflicts, I remembered the story of the children of Israel in Egypt. The Bible said "the Israelites, had many children and grandchildren. In fact, they multiplied so greatly that they became extremely powerful and filled the land. A new king came to power in Egypt who knew nothing about Joseph or what he had done. 


He said to his people, “Look, the people of Israel now outnumber us and are stronger than we are. We must make a plan to keep them from growing even more. If we don’t, and if war breaks out, they will join our enemies and fight against us. Then they will escape from the country.” So the Egyptians made the Israelites their slaves. 


They appointed brutal slave drivers over them, hoping to wear them down with crushing labor. They forced them to build the cities of Pithom and Rameses as supply centers for the king. But the more the Egyptians oppressed them, the more the Israelites multiplied and spread, and the more alarmed the Egyptians became. Exodus 1:7‭-‬12 NLT


Conclusion:

Nothing was just their fear, other than "taking over". Not their colour, not their stature, but the fear of taking over. Same things are repeating themselves today, that's why people can't cohabit freely.


Song:

If my heart could tell a story

If my life would sing a song

If I have a testimony

If I have anything at all


No one ever cared for me like Jesus

His faithful hand has held me all this way

And when I'm old and grey

And all my days are numbered on the earth

Let it be known in you alone

My joy was found


Prayer:

Father may we have a change of mind towards one another in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments