Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Dated: 28:07:023


Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


4. Team spirit: one of the ways to get into the heart or mind of so many people is to add a sweet sensational pet names to their names. Every Igbo parent knows that secret. Even when any of their children did something bad, and they want to get to the root(truth) of it, just a sweet pet name will do the magic.


This secret does wonders in Igbo homes. But when those names are combined with some good presents...My God! Even their devil will fall in line.


Sweet pet names is one of the things that could boost the people's desire to work, and also follow instructions. It works like miracle. Those that have used it can testify, cos even animals too need some 


Conclusion:

In your house, have you notice the excitement in your child's countenance, any time you call him/her any sweet name to do his/her homework, give you a hand, etc? That's how it works for everyone, including those at work.


Song:

Once, I was lost, wand'ring in the darkness

No life in side, no hope in sight

But He called my name, and He healed my blindness

Set me a, blaze, now I'm a, live with


His love breaking through my heart of stone

Love breathing to awake my bones

Love reaching out to save my soul

Love never gonna let me go


Prayer:

Father in your Love, strengthen us and us more stronger. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments