Natural Affection:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3
In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be

4. Team spirit: There's nothing that can not be achieved when/where there's Natural Affection. Read that again! A good example of Team Spirit can be traced down to the Apostles of Jesus, also His Disciples.

These men were unique in their profession, and later in their calling. Yet they were they became outstanding in their performances, during their time. How did that happened?! Natural Affection. This was what Christ used to unify them, and press out the Best in them.

Initially they were seeing themselves as servants, probably people were calling them Christ's slaves, but Christ told them "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends... this shows how Affectionate He "is" to call such men friends. Remember this is a Man John the Baptist was unworthy to untie his shoe laces

Conclusion:
Where there's Natural Affection the weakest could become the strongest.

Song:

Oh, I just thank you for always lovin' me
I wanna thank you for always lovin' me


So you just keep lovin' me (lovin' me)
you just keep lovin' me (lovin' me)
And you don't let go, you just keep lovin me (lovin' me)
I just wanna thank you for always lovin' me (lovin' me)


Though I know I don't have everything that it takes you keep lovin' me
And regardless of every mistake that I make, you keep lovin' me
And it probably don't matter what I do or say, you keep lovin' me)
And even with the pimples on my face, you keep lovin' me.


Prayer:
Father in your Love, strengthen us and us more stronger. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet
#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments