Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


4. Team spirit: I strongly believed that every individual knows what to do, and how best to achieve what s/he decides do, if only they're been handled with care. Then the ability to manage these individuals with their uniqueness makes a great Leader.


And it takes a Leader with Natural Affection to be able to harness and fine-tune these uniqueness for his/her benefit.


Every human being has a Spirit(good or evil) that lives inside him/her. That's the same way we all have Team Spirit inside all of us. Team Spirit in people manifest with just a little affection, not just by dropping good ideas. Ideas are good, but Affection makes them workable.


Conclusion:

There's nothing that can not be achieved when/where there's Natural Affection. People will give up anything to what is required of them, if only they're shown Affection. Just try it!


Song:

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me


Break me, mold me

Finish me and use me

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me


Prayer:

Father cause our hearts to be filled with Natural Affection. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments