Natural Affection:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3
In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no

5. Racism/Tribalism:
Three major root causes of tribal/racial conflicts; they are

3. FEAR: this is the most complex one. Both envy and Inferiority complex indirectly rooted from fear. Every reason behind racism and tribalism is as a result of fear: the fear that you're better and may be more powerful, the fear that you're waxing stronger with overgrowing population and you may take over.

The fear that you're more intelligent, therefore you may take over every unit of the Government. The fear that you're smarter, you may outshine the indigenes and turn them to your slaves. The fear that you're progressing and acquiring their properties, one day they'll be chased out of their own lands.

The fear that their children may learn and follow your culture, they began to polute their minds towards you. The fear that their daughters will see the light when they're married to you, they'll start accusing you of so many things, to make their heart cold towards you.  The fear that everything they've done will bounce back to them, they'll began to preach love that all tribe/race are one, while in their hearts they're planning another evil against you

Conclusion:
What fear can not do to a man have not been seen yet.

Song:

Sometimes I feel like giving up
It seems like my best just ain't good enough
Lord if you hear me, I'm calling you
Do you see, do you care at all
About what I'm going through


And then he said
One more day, one more step
I'm preparing you for myself
When you can't hear my voice
Please trust my plan
I'm the Lord, I see and yes I understand


Prayer:
Father may fear not be in control of my mind and entire life in Jesus name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments