Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


2. Trust: according to the Dictionary, trust is the firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something. To rely upon or place confidence in someone or something. It is the assured reliance on the character, ability, strength or truth of someone or something.


Trust has always been one of the outcomes of Natural Affection, but it is the most difficult of them all. Though it is the outcome of Natural Affection, yet one has to earn it.


Ability to trust is already in everyone, yet it doesn't come out, unless another attracts it. But where the individuals involved exhibit Natural Affection, trust will flow out easily.


Conclusion:

Natural Affection put our dirty behavior behind us and reset our minds towards ourselves and people, thereby giving us the right attitude towards people.


Song:

All your ways are good

All your ways are sure

I will trust in you alone

Higher than my sight

High above my life

I will trust in you alone (trust in you alone)


Where you go, I'll go

Where you stay, I'll stay

When you move, I'll move

I will follow you

Who you love, I'll love

How you serve I'll serve

If this life I lose, I will follow you, yeah

I will follow you, yeah


Prayer:

Father Lord bring us to the point of trust in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments