Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be 


1. Peace: God said "I will make peace your governor and well-being your ruler. Isaiah 60:17c NIV. To govern means to rule, control, take charge, exhibit authority, etc. Peace being one's governor means that Peace will rule in the life of such a person.


Peace as a Governor will control everything about that individual, thereby disallowing any form of distraction, disturbance, confusion, commotion, etc. Making sure that adequate calmness is restored in his/her life.


Peace as a Governor will take charge of one's whole self, putting his/her mind at rest amidst every turbulence. Rehabilitating his/her mind to live above any form of distraction(gossip, rumours, hate, etc). Oh how I love Peace!


Conclusion:

Natural Affection brings Peace that stabilizes one's life when given a chance. And any life without Peace will be in crises.


Song:

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

Your perfect love is casting out fear

And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life

I won't turn back

I know You are near


And I will fear no evil

For my God is with me

And if my God is with me

Whom then shall I fear?

Whom then shall I fear?


Oh no, You never let go

Through the calm and through the storm

Oh no, You never let go

In every high and every low

Oh no, You never let go

Lord, You never let go of me


Prayer:

Lord give me Peace that will take charge of my whole being. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments