Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


4. Divorce: When there's natural affection, there'll be no divorce. Hmmm, this one is strong, isn't it? But that's the true. Just like we have said countless times, people that engage in lack natural affection has no empathy, and people that lack empathy doesn't feel for others; they shut their heart to how others feel.


Engage in divorce, doesn't really mean you don't understand each other, it means you don't value the feelings of one another. That's why when you listen to most of their complaints in that relationship, you'll hear "s/he doesn't care how I feel!"


Valuing one's feeling or placing one's feeling ahead of your selfish desire is empathy. And having empathy makes you naturally affectionate. But refusing to show concern towards the feelings of one another will definitely lead to divorce. Hope you're following?


Conclusion:

In my little observation, I'd found out that selfishness increases by decade, but we'd wrongly interpreted it as development(woke). May God help us.


Song:

You are the love of my life

You are the hope that I cling to

You mean, more than this world to me

I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold

I wouldn't trade you for riches untold'.


You are, you are my everything


Prayer:

Lord Jesus help us to care for one another even more than we care for ourselves. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments