Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Corinthians:6:12 NIV

We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.




Here's My Take:


Receiving a reward for a job well done is a good thing, and it is the desire of everyone, including me to receive reward after everything we do. But one thing I don't like personally, it's when it becomes so obvious that one can't render any help without asking for something in return. It's so bad, it shows the height things have gone wrong in our society.


That reminds of what my Generator Mechanic was complaining bitterly to me yesterday. He said that his apprentice can not do anything for him, unless he pays him for that. According to him, even if they finished repairing a Generator now, and it spoiled the next day, you'll pay him again.


I tried to encourage him, knowing fully well that this kinda attitude is a cancer that is eating deeply into this generation. This makes me to remember when we were growing up, then no parents owe their children alone. Every child is for everyone, and you can send them on errands just as their parents, but it must not clash with theirs. People do things they know that will be done to them as well.


Conclusion:

Am pained seeing things derailing, because I know how it used to be long time ago, even in the Church, when services are unto the Lord. But right now, all are unto the purse.


Song:

I love You, Lord

For Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


And all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

May God have mercy on us and restor us unto His Glory. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments