Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Corinthians:6:12 NIV

We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.




Here's My Take:


Yesterday we talked about what is trending, which is the inability of people to do anything without wanting something in return, even in the house of God. Everything one does now is pay before service, and even when the pay isn't enough, service will be giving in full. 


There's nothing wrong in getting paid for services anyways, but the height of it this days is so alarming. People that trained themselves so hard to acquire a talent and those that naturally has same talent are really competing on reward.


All these is because Natural Affection has left the heart of many. Don't get me misunderstood, but that's the truth. Helping hands, voluntary services is gradually fading away. 


To be continued..


Conclusion:

But where there's natural affection, people will be willing to render service wholeheartedly; paid or not paid.


Song:

I would love to tell you

What I think of Jesus

Since I found in Him

A friend so strong and true

I would tell you how

He changed my life completely

He did something

That no other friend could do


Chorus

No one ever cared for me like Jesus

There's no other friend so kind as He

No one else could take the sin

And darkness from me

O how much He cared for me


Prayer:

May God have mercy on us and give us a heart of Gold. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments