Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Corinthians:6:12 NIV

We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.




Here's My Take:


There's this thing that is eating so deeply and fast in the society, and it seems that such a thing is troubling the Church too. I have tried to complain about it, but to no avail, because my voice could not be heard. This is inability of people to do anything without wanting anything in return.


So sad, but that's the truth. Let me ask you, when last did you do anything for someone(except your boss/partner) without any expectation or someone did for you on a zero expectation? You'll notice that people hardly do anything for anybody without expectations


Let's do some experiment by tomorrow, or day of your chosen, ask about ten teenagers differently to help you do something, let's see how many of them will do that willingly without hesitation, and/or expectation. If it were those around me, you'll hear "aga etire m?" Meaning whether you'll give me something.


To be continued..


Conclusion:

The rate natural Affection is taking up wings in our society is so alarming, and it scares me. Regard and respect are disappearing speedily..


Song:

It's a beautiful day

Feels good to be a winner

Winning is sure today

All I'll do is give Him praise


The King of glory

Everlasting Father

I wrote this song for You

From my heart

And I'll sing


Oh Papa odighi onye dika gi

Chukwu okike

Nara ekele nkem jiri bia (Jehova m imara mma eh)

Papa odighi onye dika gi

Chukwu okike

Nara ekele nkem jiri bia (Jehova m imara mma eh)

Oh, Chukwu okike


Prayer:

May God have mercy on us. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments