Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection.


Here's My Take:

Brett Denman, community blogger wrote "Tragedy has struck the nations most innocent citizens. The shootings in Newtown, Connecticut remind me a verse in the Bible, "Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful." (Romans 1:31). I want to look at the deeper meaning behind, 'without natural affection'.


This phrase "without natural affection" is the translation of one Greek word, astergeo. It was a characteristic of many pagans of the ancient world. Significantly, it is also prophesied to be a characteristic of the humanistic pagans of the end-times. "In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection" (2 Timothy 3:1-3)."


After what happened, that scripture popped into his mind. This is the sign of the last days; many will lose their natural affection(love) for fellow human, wanton killings here and there, destroying life instead of saving it. 


Conclusion:

In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.

Matthew 24:33‭-‬34 NLT


Song:

I'm Still Standing

After all I've been Through

And I'll Wave my Flag

To Show that I'm Alive

I've been through so much

Many Hurdles Faced

I'm not going back this time Around

I'm not going back this time Around


I'll Wave my FLAG

I'll Host it up for all to See

That God is good

He never Sleeps, He never Faints

I'm not going back this time Around

I'm not going back

This time Around


Prayer:

Father have mercy on us and restor us unto Your Glory. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments