Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Corinthians:6:12 NIV

We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.




Here's My Take:


Still from yesterday's post about people not rendering service wholeheartedly without demanding for a pay. I remembered what happened in my street. Last Monday of April we heard sanitation, it was announced very well so that everyone living in that street will hear it, yet the turn up was very small. So at the end of the sanitation, the had a little meeting, they were given something to eat and drink.


Do you know that same announcement was made again for the month of May, by Monday morning, almost everyone came out, including children. The question is why that great turnout, because they heard that the last exercise people ate and drank.


That brought me to my point that Natural Affection has left the heart of many. They don't care the benefits of the sanitation, what they're after is what they'll get at the end of it. Do you know that during the meeting, after the exercise, they saw that nothing was brought, gradually they seats became empty.


Conclusion:

Has Natural Affection left your heart or is it still intact?


Song:

Shackled by a heavy burden

'Neath a load of guilt and shame

Then the hand of Jesus touched me

And now I am no longer the same


He touched me, oh, He touched me

And oh, the joy that floods my soul

Something happened, and now I know

He touched me, and made me whole


Prayer:

May God have mercy on us and give us a heart of Gold. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments