Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


5. Racism/Tribalism:

Tribal/Racial bias could be traced to so many attitudes like envy, jealousy, hatred, immaturity, laziness, etc. I have followed these sentiments for years, I found out that there are three major root causes of tribal/racial conflicts; they are envy, inferiority complex and fear.


1. ENVY: when you'd seen someone doing better better than you, when someone is progressing beyond your imagination, when the person is doing what you couldn't do, when the person is making something out of the place you thought nothing will come out from, when someone is more productive than you. 


When you don't understand 'what' and 'why' that is behind a person, when you couldn't fathom the Grace that is following the person, even when you've tried everything to stop him/her from succeeding by denying him/her access to opportunities, yet s/he continue to be better day by day. Just know that Success is attracted to envy..


Conclusion:

Failure doesn't bring envy, so count it all joy when someone is envying you, it shows that you're better than him/her. Also be careful because envy could lead to destruction of life and property!


Song:

Even when I fall your hand

You still dey hold my hand

Lover of my soul, You nor dey break my heart

I'll sing about your mercy

I'll sing about your grace

Na u dey burst my brain

Every night and day


Daddy wey dey pamper

Daddy wey Dey bless

Forever you're my father

Na u dey give me rest

When I look around

I see your faithfulness

I'll bow down on my knees

Cos na u wey be the best (x2


Prayer:

Father help us to live in peace and in harmony. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments