Natural Affection:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


5. Racism/Tribalism:

Where there's Natural Affection there'll be no racism/tribalism. Natural Affectionate people do not engage in racial/tribal conflicts; they don't support such evil, even from behind. They don't engage in anything that works against humanity. Because every tribal/racial conflicts end in disaster.


No one that claims to care about humanity that will get involved with such conflict. Because they see others same way they see themselves, and knowing what they stand for, they preach peace and Love. 


Severally I'd asked myself, what do come into our minds when we want to engage in these conflicts?! Because the state of our mind towards people will determine how we'll live and tolerate one another irrespective of our individual differences.


Conclusion:

The positive change we want to see in our world today must first began in our minds. First, change yours, then speak to someone about it.


Song:

I'm Still Standing

After all I've been Through

And I'll Wave my Flag

To Show that I'm Alive

I've been through so much

Many Hurdles Faced

I'm not going back this time Around

I'm not going back this time Around


Oooh ooh oooh ooh


Prayer:

Father help us to live in peace and in harmony. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments